Did you Get a Chance to check your website Speed? Don’t Ignore your website Speed because your Website Speed is the most crucial thing. Follow the mentioned techniques and Increase Website Speed easily.
Why to Increase Website Speed?
I know this question raise in your mind many times but don’t worry I’m going to tell you the reasons. This Research Report tell us that you can won or lost your customers in only one second. Yes, it takes only one second to lost your customers. Think again about this and use these techniques to Increase Website Speed.
In 1 second you can lose:
• Up to 9% loss in Revenues
• Customer Satisfaction
• Page Views and Impressions
20 Techniques to Increase Website Speed:
Don’t forget to take a backup before applying these techniques. Backup can avoid any issues and complications.
1. Reduce Server Response Time: Focus on to reduce your Server Response time. Ideal Server Response time is 200 milliseconds (ms). Google Provides its Page Speed tool to test and fix the issues related to Page Speed. This tool provides a detailed Report so that you can easily fix the speed related errors. YSlow tool is also very beneficial to test and fix Speed errors. You can use both tools to monitor and measure where your server is spending the most time.
2. Optimize images: Always Optimize your Images whenever you add any new one. Image Optimization can help to Increase Website Speed. You can use these tools TinyPNG.com or Resizeimage.net to Optimize your images.
3. Enable compression: Enabling Compression with gzip or deflate can reduce the number of bytes sent over the network.
4. Leverage browser caching: Keep in mind to Set an expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP headers for static resources initiates the Web browser to load earlier copied Page data from local disk relatively than over the network. The bottom line is that when visitor will visit your website again then your page will load faster with this technique.
5. Minify HTML and CSS: Compress your HTML and CSS code that can save many bytes of data helps to speed up download and parse times. There is a tool called Will Peavy minifier can help you to compress you and Minify your codes. If you are on a WordPress platform then Autoptimize plugin can save your time and resources.
8. Avoid landing page redirects or Reduce redirects: Reduce your redirects can load your page faster. Also, never place any redirect on a main landing page because it may cause a delay in rendering your page.
9. Prioritize visible content: Consider to prioritize your above-the-fold content properly. Compress all your CSS codes into one file and never inline any CSS. The bottom line is that top of the page (Above the fold) content should load faster as compared to the rest of page. For better User experience, Rest of the page can take few seconds to load but top of the page should load faster.
10. Fix Broken Links: Broken Links can create 404 errors. Always pay great attention to broken links because they are very bad for your website. Take an hour and scan your website and fix all your broken links. You can scan your website with this tool. If you are on WordPress platform then use this plugin and it can save your day.
Liked this article then why not subscribe to our feeds.