Redirect Virus is a common Virus. If you are a victim of this virus then this Guide can help you to get rid from it. This article includes the directions on how to remove any redirect virus from web browsers. Let’s discuss this Redirect virus in detail.
What is Redirect Virus?
You may experience some unwanted website Redirects while browsing Internet. This kind of Redirects actually happen because of Virus. This may include simple Website Redirects or some kind of Pop-up ads. Hackers basically inject these kinds of viruses to promote their websites.
How did I get infected?
If you are a victim of this virus then it’s only because of your carelessness. You are the only person that install this virus on your computer. Always Install or update Programs with great Caution and extra attention. These kind of malware attacks convinced you first. Like they ask you to update your Adobe Flash Player or Java etc. This unwanted practice can harm you in a long way. It may also happen because you clicked the corrupted sites or links, or spam email attachments. I suggest you to use Internet with great care. These Infections target your negligence.
How to Get Rid of / Remove Redirect Virus from Your Computer?
It’s super-fast and easy to Remove Redirect Virus from your Computer. Let me tell you the process step by step:
1. In Windows, press Windows Key + R to open Run dialog box. Type regedit and press OK to view the Settings.
2. Now, Follow the below screenshot and navigate to HKEY_USERS\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main
3. You can clearly view the Start Page (http://tavanero.info/) in the above Screenshot.
4. Simply modify it and set it to google.com or anything else.
Congratulations! Your Removed the Malware Virus form your Computer.
How to Get Rid of / Remove Redirect Virus from Your Web Browser (Firefox, Google Chrome, IE – Microsoft Edge and Safari?
Mozilla Firefox Guide:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Press ctrl+Shift+A to open the Add-ons Manager. If you are using MAC then Press cmd+Shift+A to open Add-ons Manager.
3. Remove Unwanted Extensions from Add-ons Manager.
4. Navigate to Help and click Troubleshooting Information.
5. Click Reset Firefox.
Congratulations! Your Removed the Malware Virus form Firefox Browser.
Google Chrome Guide:
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click Tools and click Extensions.
3. Remove the virus from here.
4. Also, Delete the Current User. It’s important to get rid of all footprints.
Congratulations! Your Removed the Malware Virus form Google Chrome Browser.
IE or Microsoft Edge Guide:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on Internet Options.
3. Click the Extensions and Remove the unwanted Extensions.
4. Click the Advanced Tab and click on Reset.
Congratulations! Your Removed the Malware Virus form IE Browser.