Having trouble Installing WordPress plugin? This guide Install WordPress Plugin Beginners guide 2017 can help you. First step is to install WordPress. After Installing WordPress, You can move forward to install a WordPress plugin. Installing WordPress plugin is very simple and straightforward.
Install WordPress plugin Beginners Guide 2017
Let’s talk about the advantages to Install WordPress plugin:
• Easy to use
• Google and other search engines are WordPress friendly
• No development skills required
• Plugins can increase the power and effectiveness of your website
• Plugins can make your website SEO friendly
• Plugins can secure your website from attacks
• No HTML Editing or FTP Software Required
• Increase the Functionality of Your Site
• Grow your business by using shop cart related plugins
How to Install a WordPress Plugin
It’s very simple and easy to install a WordPress plugin so simply follow the step by step instructions:
There are two ways of installing plugins:
• Automatic Plugin Installation (Using Dashboard)
• Manual Plugin Installation (using FTP)
Let’s discuss both one by one:
Automatic Plugin Installation:
WordPress plugin install by using Dashboard is very easy. Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. You can download any plugin from WordPress directory and Upload plugin. You can also Search for any WordPress plugin and install it.
Here are the steps:
• Go to Dashboard Plugins > Add New.
• Type in the keyword of the WordPress Plugin in Search Plugins box to find your plugin.
• Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
• After that click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for additional activities.
Manual Plugin Installation:
If you wish to install the plugin manually or your server does not allow automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin, then follow the below steps:
• Download your desired WordPress Plugin to your computer in a zip archive.
• Extract the zip Archive to your computer.
• Make sure that you read the “readme” file to follow the installation directions.
• Open your FTP Program like FileZilla to upload the Plugin to the wp-content/plugins folder on your server.
• Open your admin panel dashboard and Go to Dashboard > Plugins and locate the recently uploaded Plugin.
• Click Activate to activate it.
Liked this article then why not subscribe to our feeds.