WordPress is a widely used and popular blogging software. WordPress is very popular because of it’s ease of installation, plugins and content management system. WordPress Content management system is very simple and require no development knowledge. In this tutorial “how to Install WordPress Beginners Guide 2017”, we will offer you some comprehensive directions for the installations of WordPress that can help both beginners and advanced users.
Install WordPress Beginners Guide 2017
This guide can help you in several ways. Follow these step by step guidelines:
Required things for the WordPress Installation:
• Domain name and good web hosting company. Our great recommendation is to use BlueHost because they offer you a Free domain, Free site builders, 1 click WordPress Install, 24/7 Support and 50% off their hosting plan (specially for the AzkaWEB users). Bluehost is #1 recommended web hosting by WordPress.org.
• Web Server Access. You can access and upload files via FTP Client like FileZilla.
• MySQL database
• Text editor
• Web browser
• Make sure that your web server has the minimum requirements to install WordPress.
• Latest Version of WordPress.
WordPress Installation Ways:
There are two ways to install WordPress
1. Automatic WordPress Install by using your webhost.
2. Manual WordPress Install
Automatic WordPress Install by using your webhost:
• Go to Your webhost website and login to your account.
• Open your Control panel and find “Install WordPress” icon.
• Click on the “Install WordPress” icon and you will be able to install Free WordPress with only one click.
• Click on the Install Button and fill the required fields like URL, username and Password.
• Congratulations!! You’re all done.
Manual WordPress Install:
• Download the latest version of WordPress
• Upload the WordPress files on your server by using FTP Program like FileZilla.
• Login to your Cpanel.
• Find and click the MySQL database icon
• Enter the database name under the Create a New database section.
• Create a New Database User and link it to the newly created database
• Open your website on browser and go through the Installation process.
Liked this article then why not subscribe to our feeds.