Filezilla is an open source software that’s available at free of cost that help you transfer bigger files safely and quickly. FileZilla is a very handy tool to access and edit the files. If you are a developer, then this FileZilla Ultimate Guide is very handy for you. Its simple and easy to Fix FileZilla 421 Too Many Connections (8) Error.
Error must be something like this:
Response: 421 Too many connections (8) from this IP
Error: Could not connect to server
This error mostly happens with the users of Shared Hosting. Shared Hosting providers only allow 8 real-time connections from a single IP address at a time. So, the question is from where does those 8 connections come from? These are your old Idle connections and it’s necessary to close them before you want to open any new Connection.
What you’ll need:
To fix FileZilla 421 Too Many Connections error, you’ll need the following things:
• FileZilla FTP Client
• Control Panel Credentials
Steps to Fix FileZilla 421 Too Many Connections (8) Error:
To Fix FileZilla 421 Too Many Connections (8) Error Step by step process is mentioned below:
• Open FileZilla Client
• Access your Site Manager (Go to File > Site Manager)
• Select your website from the left hand side and now to limit the simultaneous connections, go to right hand side Settings and click the Transfer Settings tab.
• Click on the Check box to Limit number of simultaneous connections, and set it to 8. It’s better to contact your webhost and ask them how many maximum Simultaneous connections they allow and then enter that value in this field.
• Click OK
• Connect your Server again and now your FileZilla Client will not give you this type of error again.
Liked this article then why not subscribe to our feeds.