How to force Windows 10/8.1 to use 100% of your bandwidth

When you browse internet sometimes you experience slow internet. This slow internet may be because your computer is limiting bandwidth. You should check and fix your computer immediately to enjoy the maximum internet speed. It’s very easy and simple to use 100% of your bandwidth. Windows only provide 80% of bandwidth of your internet service provider (ISP) and reserve the other 20%. If you are using Windows 8 then this article helps you to use 100% bandwidth. Follow this article to use 100% bandwidth: 1. In Windows, press Windows Key + R to open Run dialog box. Type gpedit.msc and press OK to open the Local Group Policy Editor. 2. In Local Group Policy Editor, under Computer Configuration click Administrative Templates and after that click Network and then Qos Packet Scheduler. 3. Find the settings Limit reservable bandwidth. Click the Enabled and under options you would see Bandwidth limit (%), enter 0 there. 4. Click Apply and then press OK. 5. Reboot and now you can enjoy 100% bandwidth.

Featured Video Play Icon

How to Find Hidden and Saved Passwords in Windows

Having trouble to Find Hidden Saved Passwords? When you browse different websites in browser or during file share on the network, you may need to save any credentials while browsing. Credentials are the usernames and passwords that may end up in the registry, within credential files, or within the Windows. These kind of Credentials are always stored in the encrypted format that only computer can understand. We can have decrypted these credentials using the Windows password.   Video Tutorial: Find Hidden Saved Passwords Windows Credential Manager It’s very simple to access the both Web Credentials and Windows Credentials To open the Windows Credentials manager simply click the start button and type Credential Manager: You can see two options Windows Credentials and Web Credentials. Web Credentials: These are the Credentials that you saved while browsing the different websites on Internet. Now you need to click the arrow down and then click on Show. You need to enter your Windows password to view the decrypted password. Windows Credentials: These Credentials includes all the passwords that you saved on the Windows. Saved Passwords on Google Chrome: Open Google Chrome and from the top right click on Settings. Scroll down and click on Show…